My Week Locked Up in a U.S. Marshal’s Holding Cell

By Bind

I like all forms of bondage. I have very diverse interests, but my favorite kind of bondage is imprisonment that lasts for days. I have a severe prison fixation that I have had to keep under control. In addition to the prison fantasy, I like role plays where I get to become a convicted felon with no freedom or rights, locked up in a cell.  It is a kind of escape from reality being someone who is not like me, playing the bad guy.  I had done some prison scenes lasting up to three days, but I wanted a longer time in lock up.

I wanted to go to prison for a week and see if I could get to a point where I actually wanted to be released.  I wanted to find my limit and pass it to where I felt like a prisoner and could not get my freedom back.  I wanted to feel what true bondage felt like.

It took several years to get up the nerve to go see a couple of Guys in Arizona who give long term imprisonment to men.  I saw the website by Master Jack back in about 2000.  The appeal to me was that the website said that you had to sign a contract for your imprisonment, and then you had to live with it.  Once arrested, there was no turning back until you served the entire term.  For years I wanted to go get restrained by them, but felt guilty about actually doing it.  I sent for an application two times and filled it out, then didn’t follow through when Master Jack responded.  Now it was finally time to actually do it.  Getting imprisoned for at least a week was on my “bucket list” and this was the way to do it.  This was an imprisonment scene that cost money, the first time I would be paying to be placed in bondage.  In March of 2012 I scheduled my incarceration and made a first payment of fifty percent of the price.  A little over a month before the scene I started getting e-mails.

One day I received this message,


You are scheduled to surrender Friday, May 25. Since you are arriving by car let me know what time works for you: 7 pm or 8 pm. You should probably arrive during daylight to make it easier to find us. You will receive instructions about the surrender procedure after the time is confirmed.

Guard T

Getting the message was exciting to me.  The idea of surrendering as a fugitive was exciting.  I decided to respond as the escaped convict and role play back.  I responded:


OK, here is the deal screw: I am tired of running and being a fugitive. I don’t want this to end with a shoot out between me and the SWAT team. Prison is better than death. So I will surrender (I will probably escape anyway)

But before I do surrender, I have some of my own terms for turning myself in.

1. I get decent food. No crappy prison food.

2. I want a few good photographs of my incarceration to be taken so I can remember this, but no pictures of me showing nudity.

3. I am taking a prescription antacid. One pill every night. The medication will be in the car. If any medications are added or dropped I will let you know.

4. I will arrive by car at 7:00 P.M. May 24 at your facility. (I have already mapquested the location and even looked at the property from the air.)

5. I get to brush my teeth at night.

6. I will come un-armed and alone. I will not fight my arrest so don’t get trigger happy and shoot me.

7. I want to negotiate a plea bargain; I will turn myself in if I do not get the death penalty for my crimes.


I checked my e-mail often to hear a reply.  Finally he replied a few days later with this:


You will be given a toothbrush every night and your medication will be administered as you need it. You will receive instructions about your surrender. There will be no nude photographs taken.”


I was getting a little worried about what I was going to be fed.  He had not mentioned anything about food, so I sent another message.


What about the rest of my demands? Is this all I get?


The next day he responded to me:


When prisoners have been recaptured or turn themselves in after an escape, they are held in supermax conditions for at least the first 48 hours: solitary confinement, 24 hour lockdown, full restraints at all times, dietary and clothing restrictions. After the 48 hours, the custody level is reviewed and the guard determines if it is to be extended another 24 hours or if some restrictions can be relaxed. As the sentence progresses, it is possible for the prisoner-handcuffed, chained, shackled, wearing prison attire and escorted by the guard-can be taken for exercise or into the house for a visit or a meal. All of the terms you have outlined that can be met have been met. You will receive detailed instructions about how you will surrender on Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 pm. From now on, address me as Guard T Sir.


This message was a fun one for me to get.  I noticed that food had still not been mentioned so I decided to just get myself into more trouble.  So I responded:


Fuck you. You think you are so tough. That’s how all of you pigs are. The cops think that they are better than everyone because they wear a stupid badge and carry handcuffs. They are just stupid assholes. Until I am imprisoned I will call you whatever the hell I want to. There is nothing you can do about it. You have not captured me yet dumb ass.

Damn it, I will still very reluctantly go ahead and turn myself in before I am captured and brought in. I wanted more of my demands than you are giving me though.

From now on refer to ME as “Sir”!

Ha Ha.


The following day Guard T sent me a reply:


Cons like you can benefit from diesel therapy. A long road trip in handcuffs and leg irons usually calms them down. Since you have already made arrangements for your surrender that is not possible.

However, because you are so date challenged as to your surrender and  so disrespectful to the C.O., your sentence is now up for review and  may be extended.


I replied:


OK, I got your message. You can’t start discipline on me before I turn myself in. How can you have the authority to that to me when I am not under your jurisdiction yet? No, you are not screwing me before I even get there! I am calling your bluff dude.

About travel in restraints: When I was shipped to Blacksteel Correctional Facility last February, I was put in a straitjacket and leather muzzle, strapped inside of a U-haul truck, locked in, then driven for 7 hours with no bathroom breaks to the three cell prison. I have proof that I actually did it. I was shipped back from the prison two days later in a Max Cita sleepsack and hood, locked in a lay down cage that was buried under bondage equipment and stuff. So you see, I have already been transported locked up. I fell asleep both times. It was no big deal.

However, I did read a review of one of your former prisoners. He thought you were very sadistic and called you a fucker. His comment does worry me a little. Full restraints and isolation in supermax conditions for the first 48 hours does not scare me a bit. It will give me a chance to get some much needed rest from running. I am very comfy in small spaces. I have been restrained so tight that I couldn’t move anything, and was just fine with it. I don’t know what you mean by clothing restrictions or food restrictions though. We may need to talk about that, particularly the food.

I still want decent food. When I was at Blacksteel for three days in January by Warden Yossie, all I got was peanut butter sandwiches three times a day. It sucked. I really want decent food, a variety, really. Please give me this demand. Just one small comfort for me to look forward to. If you give me that, I promise to call you “Officer T.” Would you like that? I am willing to give and take here. You give a little for me and get me good food in prison, and I agree to follow orders better. Less work for you. We both win. What do you say about that officer? I am being nice and good here. If you don’t get me this demand I will just make more trouble for you, that means more work for you. So I am helping you here. Do we have a deal?


After I sent the message I realized that I should not have mentioned the peanut butter sandwiches.  I thought that it was probably just what he would give me now.

A day later, Guard T replied to me:


Ha ha! Well even I am not sadistic enough to serve prisoners peanut butter three times a day! After their custody level is reduced prisoners eat what the rest of the household eats. I wouldn’t worry too much about the menu if I were you. There haven’t been any complaints and most guys rave about what they are served.


A couple of weeks later I got a new message from Guard T:


Prisoners with a confirmed surrender date must submit weekly reports beginning four weeks prior to being taken into custody. The reports may be brief but must include a summary of activities, locations, any travel and any contact with law enforcement officers. Failure to file reports may result in disciplinary action once the prisoner is in custody.


I replied back and filed my first report.  Each week I filed a report until the time to go to Arizona.  Then a few days before my trip I received the following message:



This procedure is for prisoners who have confirmed times to surrender at the location where they are to be confined. For additional information, refer to “Airport Surrender Procedure” or “Escort/Custody Transfer Procedure.”

You are scheduled to surrender at 7:00 PM Friday, May 25, 2012

Be prompt. Early or late arrival may impact the length of your sentence.

Park your vehicle in the driveway at the left side of the garage.

Do not leave any personal belongings that you may need or valuables in the vehicle. Prisoners are allowed to bring one small bag with toiletries and clothes. Prisoners will not have unsupervised access to personal property once they are in custody.

Make sure your phone is off. All phones and electronic devices will be confiscated during intake. Prisoners may request use of their cell phones from the guard. He will determine if they will be allowed to make one call per request. Prisoners on lockdown status will have all their calls monitored.

Do not remove your watch or any other jewelry. It must be inventoried along with clothing and all personal property during the prisoner intake.

Walk in front of the garage and turn left to go up the sidewalk to the front door.

You do not need to ring the doorbell or knock. The guard will open the door.

Once inside place your bag to the right of the door, put your hands behind your head with fingers interlocking (not behind your back) and follow the guard’s orders to be taken into custody.

Do not ask to use the bathroom. The guard will inform you when you may do so.

This procedure must be followed exactly. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action taken against the prisoner.


The day before I left for my trip to prison I went to a barbershop and had my head shaved to a short butch with “number one.”  Now I had a prison haircut.  The night before the trip was mostly a sleepless one, as I anticipated the unknown.


Day 1


Finally the day to drive eight hours to Tucson came.  I awakened early.  I had planned on what I would wear to look like a criminal.  I wore blue jeans, a black sleeveless T-shirt and boots.  My heart was pounding and I was sweating from the anticipation as I drove into the driveway.

I arrived by car to Master J and Guard T’s house.  I had been ordered to surrender at exactly 7:00 P.M.  My heart was pounding with anticipation as I came to the door.  It was opened and I did as I had been instructed.  Only seconds after interlocking my fingers at the back of my head, Guard T cuffed my hands behind my back.  A hood was put over my head so that I could not see.  I was searched.  My keys, wallet, and cell phone were confiscated, and then was led to a wall and ordered to kneel down.  I felt it as leg irons were attached to me.  I was told to stand and I was led to the cell. Inside the cell I was told to kneel down against the wall.  The leg irons and hood were taken off.  I was to stay kneeling facing forward, still with my hands cuffed behind my back, until ordered.  He slid the cell door shut and I could hear it lock.

The cell is located in a small room built inside the garage.  It is a real U.S. Marshalls Holding cell made out of a very heavy steel wire mesh material.  The mesh material is tight enough that there is no way to get your hands through the spaces.  The door to it slides and has a locking cuff door on it.  There is a metal bunk bed inside the cell.  The cell is a little over six feet long and less than five feet wide.

I was told to stand and go to the small pass through cuff door.  He unlocked and opened the cuff door and ordered me to put my cuffed wrists through so that he could take the handcuffs off of me.  Guard T had me remove all of my clothes and give them to him through the cuff lock door of the cell.  Once I had done this, he told me to put my hands through the cuff door in front of me.  He put the handcuffs on then told me to go to the side and put my arms above my head against the heavy wire mesh.  He used a single handcuff and attached me to the wire mesh.  Then he came into the cell and put the leg irons back on me.  He took a heavy chain that was attached to the leg of the bunk bed as well as the side of the cell and used a padlock to lock my leg irons to the chain.  I was now captured in such a way that even if the cell door was to be open I could not possibly escape.  He then put a leather transport belt around my waist and put a padlock on it so that it could not be removed.  My hands were cuffed in front of me and a high security black box was locked around the cuffs making them ridged and blocking access to any keyholes.  My wrists were now attached to my waist in front of me.  I was given water, and a bucket was put in the cell for me to piss into.  Guard T locked the cell door and left me.  The light in the room was never turned off.  I had to stay fully restrained with clothing restrictions and food restrictions for the next two days.  I had a terrible time trying to sleep that first night.  It seemed like it would never end.  Every minute dragged on.

Finally Guard T came in, probably late in the morning, and ordered me to get on my knee on the far side of my cell.  He came into the cell, un-cuffed my wrists, moved the transport belt around and then re attached my wrists behind my back.  I was ordered to lie on my stomach on the bunk.  He bent my legs back and locked them to my waist restraint and handcuffs into a hogtie.  He took some leather straps and strapped my legs together and my upper arms together.  Then he left and told me he would be back in a while with my breakfast.  I waited a long time, but finally he came.  He unlocked the door and put a plate of “nutraloaf” in front of my face.  Nutraloaf is a very bland mixture of meat and vegetables that is served to convicts who are under disciplinary detention.  Because I was in a hogtie, I had to put my face in it and eat it like a dog.  He gave me some water to drink through a straw and then he left me there locked in the cell still in a hogtie.  After a few hours I really needed to pee.  I called for him and he removed me from the hog tie, but kept the cuffs attached behind my back to my waist and the leg irons on.  I peed into the bucket.  I thought that I would be done from being in a hog tie.  But he told me to lie down on the bed once more on my stomach and I was put right back into the hogtie.

A few hours later he came back with lunch.  It was the same bland nutraloaf and water.  Once again I had to eat like an animal, hogtied in the nude.  He used his boot to move some of the food closer to my face.  I liked the smell of the leather on his boot and he detected that.  He took my food away from me and wouldn’t let me have any more.  Then he took his boot and put it on top of my head and back.  Then he put his service boots right in my face.  He told me to put my face in his boot, which I did as ordered.  I rubbed my face into his boot, licked and lightly chewed on it.  This was the first time I had ever licked someone’s boots.  I felt so fully dominated like this, in a hogtie, boots in my face.  I put my head against his boot and leg and started to cry.  Guard T asked me what was wrong.  I told him that I would probably never be able to have what he and Master Jack had together.  I wanted to feel a connection with a man in a way that they and other gay men had.  I was 55 years old and would never be able to have it.  I was grieving lost time and the realization that I would likely never have that kind of relationship because I was married and felt a responsibility to my wife.  As I sobbed, he rubbed my cropped head and my back to console me.  The tears flowed and my nose ran.  We talked about it for a while and eventually I got back in charge of my emotions.  He left me alone, in the hogtie, locked in a cell to deal with my bondage predicament.  He checked in on me from time to time to make sure that I was OK, but otherwise, I was alone.  I would get very uncomfortable and stressed on my stomach, so I was able to roll onto my side to relieve the pressure on my wrists and arms. I had two positions only, my side or stomach.  On my stomach, my hands would start to get numb; on my side I was able to relieve the pressure.  I don’t know how long I was in the chained hogtie, I would guess about twelve hours.


Day 2 


Guard T came and took me out of the chain hogtie and restrained me as I was the first night.  My hands were cuffed in front and to my waist, my legs left in the leg irons, and attached to the cell by a six foot long heavy chain. Later he brought me in my plate of nutraloaf.  I was able to eat with my hands this time, but it was not easy to get my hands to my mouth since they were cuffed to a restraint belt.  A few hours after dinner, Guard T came back with a toothbrush where the handle had been cut off short.  I was allowed to brush my teeth.  I spent my second night again in full restraints with clothing restrictions.

BindSleep was again difficult.  It seemed like it would never end.  Every time I moved, I could hear the chains that kept me securely imprisoned beyond any possibility of ever escaping.  Sometime in the morning, Guard T came with my nutraloaf.  I ate my boring breakfast in chains and cuffs then peed into the bucket and waited for what I needed to do.  When Guard T came back I told him that I would refuse to eat that prison crap anymore.  The result of that bit of rebellion on my part was that I got no lunch at all.

Guard T made me lay on the bunk on my back.  He then attached the leg irons to the foot of the bunk through the steel mesh of my cell with a handcuff.  He took two handcuffs and attached each wrist above my head to the mesh apart from each other.  I was let out to pee a couple of times, but was always returned to that position.  I spent the entire day and evening until my late dinner in this position.  I drifted off to sleep several times, and at other times struggled to get more comfortable.  I spent a lot of time staring at the walls and ceiling of the cage that kept me hopelessly imprisoned.  Guard T told me that if I could go for four hours without making a smart ass remark or comment, and be perfectly compliant, he would give me good food for dinner and take me up to the dungeon the next day.  I decided to comply with all of his rules.  I did ask him if I was really imprisoned.  If I were to ask to be released, could I be set free from my imprisonment?  He reminded me that I had signed a contract and that I would not be set free until I had served the entire week of my prison time.  I decided to test him, so I flat out asked to be released.  He simply said “no” and left.


Day 3


At 7:00 P.M. Guard T came in and restrained me with a belly chain and connecting chain to the leg irons.  My hands were cuffed in front.  He informed me that although my clothing and food restrictions would be lifted, I would have to continue to be in full restraints at all times for the entire length of my prison term.  I thanked him for the severity of my sentence and told him that as a convicted felon who had tried to escape, it was what I deserved.  He came back later with dinner and gave it to me through the handcuff door.  Dinner tasted so good after the nutraloaf.  It was a beef pot pie.  I had water to drink.  Later, after dinner I was instructed to come to the side of the cell where he cuffed my waist to the cell then entered.  He cuffed my hands behind my back and had me go to the end of the cell.  He started rubbing my hair and then put his hand over my mouth hard.  He put his fingers inside my mouth and then covered it again with his hand.  I was helpless, being controlled.  He suddenly grabbed my tits and squeezed very hard.  It made me scream in pain.  He told me that I better follow his orders or I would suffer the consequences.   He left me cuffed behind my back.  Later that night he chained me up again with the cuffs in front attached to the belly chain.  I slept a little better.  I was getting used to sleeping in full restraints.

I was really getting to smell badly of body odor and Guard T told me that in the morning I would get a shower and my prison uniform.  As promised, in the morning, Guard T came after my breakfast of toast and orange juice to take me to the shower.  I was told to kneel at the far side of the cell.  The chain was unlocked from my leg irons.  My hands were cuffed behind my back.  He put a cloth gag in my mouth and then put a hood over my head.  He attached a lead chain to my cuffs and told me to back out of the cell.  I was taken into the house into a guest bathroom.  The leg irons were removed and my cuffs were locked in front of me with no belly chain.  This was as free as I was going to be.  I took my shower while cuffed and it really felt good to get cleaned up.  He handed me a towel and I dried myself off.  Then he had me face the wall.  The leg irons were put back on.  Then my cuffs were once again locked behind my back and the hood was put back on over my head.  I was led back into my cell.  I was told to kneel at the far side of the cell and the leg irons were removed.  I was instructed not to move until the cell door was closed.  Then I was ordered to put my hands through the cuff door.  They were taken off and for a couple of minutes I was locked in my cell free of all restraints. A clean orange prison jumpsuit was passed to me through the cuff door and I put it on.  It actually felt a little strange wearing clothing again at first.  As soon as I put on the uniform, he ordered me to put my hands through the cuff slot again in front of me.  Handcuffs were applied.  Then I was told to go to the side and put my cuffed hands over my head against the steel mesh of the cell.  From the other side, he cuffed my hands above my head.  Then he entered the cell and cuffed my leg irons on and the connecting heavy chain that secured me to the cell and bunk bed.  A belly chain and connecting chain to my leg irons were applied and my hands were cuffed in front of me.  He locked the door to my cell and left me there for the day.  It was Memorial Day, a holiday.  Here I was, locked alone in a cell, not in any stressful position, just fully restrained and imprisoned.  The outside world was having fun while I sat all alone locked in a tiny holding cell.  All day long I sat, hoping that something more interesting would happen.  I wanted a more extreme bondage.  I was given a hamburger for lunch.  I was not put into any new stress positions or unique bondage.  I spent the day just waiting, waiting for nothing to happen.  Dinner was passed through the cuff door to me.  I struggled to eat with my hands cuffed to my waist.  Later the tiny toothbrush was given to me, and then he left.  That was my day.  I was expecting an imprisonment scene that was more from fantasy that involved lots of varied bondage.  I realized that what I was getting was something much closer to what real prison time might be like.  I had to deal with all of the down time where there was nothing to do but think, stare, or sleep.  There was no access to my cell phone, or to any communication outside of the facility.  There was no music, no TV or Metalbond blog available.  All I had was four vey secure steel walls and ceiling, a concrete floor, a bunk with a thin plastic mattress, and a bucket to pee in.


Day 4


I slept fairly well.  But I woke up early in the morning as usual.  I waited for hours until my guard got up and checked on me.  He told me that I would be taken up to the dungeon in the afternoon.  After my breakfast of cereal and orange juice I was ordered to go to the cuff door slot.  My cuffs were removed and put on again without being attached to the belly chain.  I was told to go to the side of the cell and put my hands above my head against the cell.  My hands were then attached that way.  He came in and removed the piss bucket to dump it, closed the cell door and left me for a couple of hours in a forced standing position.  My legs were still shackled and chained to the cell as always.  After about an hour, my arms started to feel the stress.  I could feel it a bit on my lower back.  After two hours my arms were starting to shake and I was dealing with some cramping in my left hand and fore arm.  But I was dealing with it.  I did not ask to be released from this, but he came in and did it anyway.  He made me come to the cuff slot and he changed the handcuffs from the front of me to my back.  Then he left me like that.  When my lunch came, he changed the cuffs back to the front again.

I waited for hours anticipating going up to the dungeon.  After a long time, Guard T came in and told me that things were not working out for the dungeon today, and that it would be cancelled until the next day.  I was disappointed not to be able to experience it.  I felt like I was wasting time just waiting in my locked cell all day long.  Dinner came and went, my toothbrush came and went, and once more I was left alone, all restrained to sleep another night in my cage.


Day 5


I slept on and off all night.  As with every night and day, each time I even moved a little bit, the chains rattled.  Again, after many hours of waiting, my guard came in and gave me some cereal and orange juice.  I was then told to lie on my back on the bunk and my legs were chained to the base of the bed and cell as a couple of days before.  My handcuffs were attached above my head, but this time my hands were kept together and not spread apart using two sets of cuffs.  I stayed like that for many hours, only being released briefly to pee, and then put back.  I stared at my surroundings, and drifted on and off from consciousness.  I felt hungry for lunch, but no meal came.

BindFinally, late in the afternoon, Guard T came down and released me from the bunk bed.  I was cuffed behind my back, a gag was put in my mouth, and a hood over my head.  I was then led out of my cell toward the dungeon.  In the dungeon, the cuffs were removed from my hands and I was instructed to put my hands behind my head and interlock the fingers and wait.  After a few minutes I was told to put my arms out.  I could feel a heavy leather straight jacket being placed on me.  Guard T took some duct tape and wrapped it around my cloth gag to keep me from being able to spit it out.  I was told to move around and step back and up, then to sit down.  Leather straps were then attached to my ankles and the base of the “bondage chair.” Straps were put around my arms and attached to the chair as well.  Some other kind of hood was put over my head.  It had a loop of some kind that he attached to something above my head.  I began to struggle in the chair.  I have been strapped or tied to chairs before and always struggle a lot when I am in them.  I began to work myself into a frenzy as I struggled.  Guard T told me to shut up and slapped my face.  I couldn’t help struggling and trying to get away.  I did not want to escape; I just wanted to make sure that I couldn’t.  After a while I settled down and even fell asleep for a minute or so.  Then I began to struggle again.  I don’t know how long I was in the straightjacket and “bondage chair” I would guess two hours, which was not long enough for me, but I was released and cuffed with my hands in front of me.

With the hood still over my head, and still wearing leg irons, I was led to some kind of wooden post and my handcuffs were attached above my head to it.  At this point I knew what was about to happen.  Nothing happened for a minute or so, and then I felt a blow to the back of my neck and head with a flogger.  Then I felt several hard stinging hits to my bare back and under arms on my right side.  I screamed in pain through the gag.  It hurt like hell and there was no way to escape the punishment.  I had no choice but to endure it.  I took several stinging blows to my back, and a few lighter ones to my neck and head.  Then he stopped whipping me.  I heard him breathing behind me.  I knew it would start again, but I didn’t know when.  I tried to move away, but couldn’t because of the hands being cuffed above my head to the post.  Suddenly I felt another painful stinging on my back as he beat me several times on the same place in my upper back.  Again I yelled in pain through my cloth gag.  He stopped again for a few minutes.  I wondered if it was over.  I hoped that it was over, but then he started on me again.  I was getting punished.  Guard T had total control over me.  I was helpless.  He stopped again and I pulled my arms in so that he couldn’t get to my under arms as well, then I decided to be a man and just take it.  So I made a stance ready for more.  Guard T didn’t notice that I did that, and it was at that time that he decided to stop whipping me.

BindI was taken back to my cell and ordered around a lot for the procedures involved in dealing with a convict.  I was completely compliant. I wanted to be, I liked being totally controlled.  I was wearing boxer shorts and I was told to take them off as I was being put back on clothing restriction for trying to escape and being too noisy while in the straightjacket.  I was ordered to lie down on the bunk and I was put into a simple hogtie using the leg irons and handcuffs.  My guard left and I lay on my stomach in a hogtie for some time.  I did not realize it at the time, but I had been hyperventilating and as a result my body was feeling tingly and I was light headed.  Suddenly, I could feel some emotions coming.  I felt a tear and just started to cry a little bit, but it was strange.  I wasn’t sad or depressed.  I was high.  The few seconds of crying turned into a full-fledged uncontrollable laughing.  I couldn’t stop. Guard T heard it on the monitor and rushed in to see what was wrong.  I told him that I just couldn’t stop laughing for some reason.   This had never happened to me before.  He told me to be quiet.  I really tried, but I couldn’t stop.  Everything in the world seemed funny to me.  I thought about the people that I help in mental hospitals and it made me laugh even more.  Here I was, spending my time in a prison cell, getting a beating and being treated like shit as a vacation!  If they only know what I was doing! Ha!  I continued to laugh out of control and Guard T suddenly came in, opened the cell door and took off all of my restraints.  I was just limp as he put my arms to my side and I lay on my stomach like a slug laughing.  He told me that he was responsible for my safety and a hogtie could be dangerous in my condition.  Through the laughter I tried to tell him I was fine, and I promised that I would get myself back in control of my emotions.  He locked the cell door and left me unrestrained in my cage.  I felt bad that my restraints had come off, and worried that Guard T might end my imprisonment because of my reaction.  So I really concentrated on getting my control back.  After perhaps an hour of laughing, I finally got it down to small chuckles once and a while.  I felt good and happy.  I liked being controlled.  I liked being a prisoner with no rights! Guard T came back and put me in light restraints to ease back into full restraints. He put on a belly chain with the cuffs apart.  I was kept this way for an hour or so while I was monitored, then he came in and put me back into the full restraints that I was in for each night.  Once again my hands were cuffed together in front of me to a belly chain.  A connector chain led down to my leg irons.  My leg irons were padlocked to the heavy six foot chain that was locked to the steel leg of the bunk and the mesh of the cell wall.  I was back in super-max security, and it felt nice to be so fully imprisoned against all possibility of escape.

As usual, I struggled to eat my dinner when it was delivered to me though the handcuffing slot of the cell.  Later that evening I had a visitor.  Master J came and sat on a chair outside the cell and chatted with me for half an hour or so.  He visited me for a while every night after that.   Later, my sawed off toothbrush came, and then I was alone once more in the cell fully restrained.


Day 6


I slept fairly well in my restraints.  But after waking up, it was again hours of waiting until Guard T came in.  I had my breakfast passed through to me and afterward was told to come to the side of the cell.  My belly chain and cuffs were locked to the side of the cell and I was left to stand like that until he cleaned out my cell.  Then he just left me there to stand, cuffed and chained to the cage for a while.  It wasn’t too long, perhaps an hour, and he came back and undid me from the cell so that I could move around the cell in my chains.  Later, he came back in and locked some hinged leg irons on me.  My feet were now held together and walking around the cell was almost impossible.  Just before lunch, he took off the hinged leg irons.  After lunch I waited again, knowing that I was headed up to the dungeon again.

Guard T came in and ordered me to kneel at the far side of the cell.  The restraints were changed.  I was cuffed behind my back and a blindfold and gag went on me.  I was led back upstairs to the dungeon where I was un-cuffed and ordered to keep my hands on the back of my head with the fingers interlocked.  I heard some noises then was told to get onto a table of some kind.  I was slipped into a rubber sleepsack.  My arms went into some sleeves at the sides for extra security.  The sack was zipped up to my neck.  Straps went over me to tie me down to the table.  The straps went over my legs, knees, and chest.  I sweat profusely in the sleepsack as I tried to move and shift.  I was left alone for a few hours.

After the dungeon session I was allowed to take a shower, and then given a fresh orange prison uniform to wear.  I was taken back to my cell and chained up for the night, and in preparation for dinner.  The cell was hot.  The small room that the cell was in was not air conditioned and it was 107 degrees outside and perhaps close to 100 in my cell.


Day 7


After the regular long wait for breakfast, I was put into auto restraints for a couple of hours.  These have a very short leg iron chain, and a short connector chain to the handcuffs so that you can sit with the legs bent with the hands down, or lay with the legs bend and hands down.  You can’t really walk very well with these restraints on.

Later in the afternoon I took my final trip to the dungeon.  Guard T came in and while still in my regular restraints (belly chain, handcuffs, connector chain, leg irons) he put a leather strap around my upper arms behind my back further restraining me.  The blindfold and gag were put in place and I was led back out of my cell.  This time I was put into a heavy leather sleepsack and suspended in the standing position.  My feet touched the floor and I could move and swing around.  I am sure I spent at least two hours struggling and enjoying the bondage.  When I was released, it was too soon for me, but with me it is almost always too soon.  I seem to never get enough.  I was allowed another shower and change of uniform because of how much I perspired.  I was taken again to my cell.  It was very hot in the cell.  After several hours Guard T came and told me that it was 8:00 P.M.  I had done one hour more than my week, so it was time for my release from prison.  The cell door was opened and my restraints were removed.  All of my belongings and street clothes were returned.  I ate fried chicken with them on the patio that night as a free man.  They let me sleep in a comfortable, air-conditioned guest room with soft sheets and a nice pillow.

I was incarcerated in full restraints for seven days plus one hour.  That equals 169 hours that went by, minute by minute.  Did I get to the point of wanting my freedom back?  I am afraid not.  I guess I will try for two weeks next time!  Many thanks to Guard T and Master Jack for helping me out with this little experiment and fantasy.

One brief note:  I have encountered a few guys out there who also have severe prison fixations.  Some of them do not realize that there is a difference between a fantasy and reality.  Some have tried to go to prison or jail, or think about doing a crime in order to get their prison fix.  Although real prison may sound like it would be fun, I doubt that it would be fun for very long.  It is a dangerous place, it would become monotonous after a few months or years, plus they don’t give you as much bondage as you would get in a “fantasy role play prison.”  The guard in a prison roleplay understands the mindset of a person who likes bondage.  What I am saying, guys, is: Think with your head, not your dick!  There are plenty of prison fantasy opportunities out there where you don’t have to get a criminal record and destroy your life.  I have spent time locked up in five different private fantasy cells just this year alone (15 days worth).  You just have to search for the opportunities.

Thanks to Master Jack for a wonderful experience. will be posting a video showing portions of my first 24 hours of this cell.








4 thoughts on “My Week Locked Up in a U.S. Marshal’s Holding Cell”

  1. Interesting story, bind. If I ever get to the point where I can afford to be gone for a week, I’d be interested. But there wasn’t enough bondage for my tastes; I’d want to spend more time being kept like the pics on Master Jack’s site. Do they tailor your visits to your desires?

    1. Their style is more about long term imprisonment where you have to deal with monotony and boredom as real convicts do. There are long periods of waiting between the intense discipline sessions. I enjoy experiencing the various approaches people in this lifestyle have.

  2. Thanks for sharing this story. I am currently considering going to them for a week session. I have an EPIC cage fetish and want to experience it but I’m scared, not of the scene, but of other personal issues about doing it. This has been a real eye opener for me. Thank You!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.