The dangers of nitrous oxide

I just got back from the hospital, where I visited a local friend and play buddy who has been unresponsive for the past week and a half after a solo play accident involving nitrous oxide canisters — which are also commonly known as whipped cream chargers, “whippits,” “whippets” or “nangs.”

Everyone should be aware that using these canisters is dangerous. It can lead to serious physical harm, including brain damage or even death.

Please use caution.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.