Book 2 of the Robert Payne collection — ‘Folsom Party & Other Stories’ — is now available as an audiobook.
See below for a special offer for Metalbond readers!
Robert Payne was the creator of Drummer magazine, a publication that brought gay leather culture to a new level of prominence in the 1970s. The Robert Payne collection is bringing many of his erotic BDSM stories back in audiobook form. ‘Folsom Party & Other Stories’ is the second book in the series, and it includes the following stories:
- The Ultimate Sport — A group of hunters are tracking down escaped convicts, and the stakes are winner take all.
- Folsom Party — At an exclusive leather party, a dominant alpha gets more than he bargained for.
- The Program — A new fish joins a special rehabilitation program in prison and finds his place in the testosterone-drenched pecking order.
- Birthday Boy — A dominant receives a new slave for his birthday. It’s the perfect way to blow out the candles and make a wish.
For the ‘Folsom Party’ audio book, click here.
For the ‘Folsom Party’ eBook, click here.
For ‘The Exchange’ as an eBook, click here.
For “The Exchange as an audio book, click here
BONUS give-away for Metalbond readers:
The publisher of the Robert Payne collection, Capricorn Literary, is offering a limited number of FREE downloads of the ‘Folsom Party’ audio book (a $6.95 value), available exclusively to Metalbond readers.
The fine print … To be eligible, you must:
1) be located in the United States,
2) you must be of legal age to receive sexually explicit material, and
3) you must have or be willing to create an account with Audible.com.
The first FIVE (5) Metalbond readers who send me an email will receive a special code to unlock the free download. The offer will last as long as this notice appears.