Hello bondage fanatics, prisoners, guards, trustees, Masters, porn addicts, chastity slaves, wankers and lurkers (you know which one you are),
Welcome to the official re-launch of the Metalbond site!
I’ve been working hard over the past few months on this site re-design. What do you think?
Let me give you guys a brief tour:
First, you’ll notice that Metalbond is now organized with tabbed sections, to make finding what you want easier and more convenient.
The main section, the “Home” page, is where I will continue to update this site, just as I have for the past thee-plus years, with new contents at least twice a day. But now, I will be able to share things much better — with an overall better look and feel.
You might also notice that this site will now load much faster, and that annoying “picture problem,” where images were not displaying properly on my old site, will finally be a thing of the past.
If you have not already done so, be sure you set your bookmark to:
… so that you will see the newest updates each time you visit. (And if you are one of my fellow bloggers, please update your link for Metalbond to the .com address, too.)
Here’s a rundown on what else is new:
• For those who like to post comments, it’s now easier than ever. Just enter your name and an email address (which will be unpublished) and your comment, and your words will be made visible after moderation, usually within a few hours or less.
• There is now a convenient search feature, in the upper right, which will make it easier than ever for you to find stuff that gets you hard … or straining in your cock cage.
• If you happen to be an on-the-go type, this site is now able to detect if you are on a mobile phone or tablet, and it will automatically display in a condensed, mobile version.
• Those of you who enjoy good bondage stories will want to check under the tab for Prison Library, where lots of the great bondage fiction that has appeared on this site in the past now resides. To help you find what you are looking for more easily, if you hover your mouse you’ll find sub-tabs for each author. Check it out. You may very well find something there that you had not read before, or you might rediscover a long-forgotten story or author.
• The most recently added stories are listed under the STORIES BY DATE sub-tab under Prison Library. I’m pleased to announce that in addition to old story favorites, you will find excellent featured stories by new authors. There’s one called “Half Masked” by Boots Rule, and another called “10 Days in Detention” by socalbd. There’s also a brand new story by longtime Metalbond contributor Marknorth, titled “Camping Trip.”
• You might be wondering what is going on with my OLD site. It will remain online. That’s because, due to some technical difficulties, I was not able to move the whole thing over here. So instead, what I did was migrate a great deal of the more popular Metalbond postings from the past three years to this new site. Since there was waaaaaay too much material for me to bring it all over, my OLD thumblogger site will remain online indefinitely — but it is now re-named the Metalbond Archives. You can access all of the old, un-migrated material by clicking on the Archives tab.
• Once you’ve had enough Metalbond for one day, you can find other sites to visit under the LINKS tab, where many of my own favorite sites, and many excellent third-party porn sites and gear and equipment vendors that support Metalbond, are listed. Be sure to click through to these many other fantastic blogs and “worth-the-money” pay sites often, and patronize them whenever you can. By supporting them, you are supporting Metalbond.
• In addition to all of the above, I will be adding even more new features to the site in the coming weeks and months.
So there you have it.
As always, I welcome your feedback. Please let me know what you think. If there are any favorite entries from my old site that you would like to see moved here, please send me a request. If you notice a bug or a glitch, please tell me that as well. And if you have any pictures or stories to share, I would like to hear from you!
You can email me at m e t a l b o n d n y c @ g m a i l . c o m , or by using the contact form located in the upper right of the About page.
June 10, 2012