They sure know how to do things up right over at Serious Male Bondage:
Click for Serious Male Bondage
Thanks to Mikeintightpants for today’s pictures.
Hey fellas, time to get serious for a moment.
There have been a number of serious incidents here in NYC in recent weeks involving gay men getting murdered after hooking up with other men they met online. These incidents have received widespread media attention in the local papers and TV news broadcasts.
Guys, PLEASE be careful when meeting up with new guys for sex play … ESPECIALLY if it involves bondage! Here are some tips that you might find useful:
- If you are going to seek a play partner out online, I would strongly suggest you stick to a tried-and-true profile site like Recon, and avoid Craig’s List. (With Craig’s List, especially if you are going for bondage play, you are just taking too big a risk, in my opinion.)
- When you are on a site like Recon, the guy’s profile will give you a much better sense of him. Does he have multiple pictures of himself available? Do they match? How long has he has had a profile on the site? Does he have friends listed whom you know? Check with some of those guys. Use your common sense.
- Definitely make sure someone knows where you are going. That means giving a trusted buddy the guy’s contact information. (Whenever I invite somebody over here to tie up for the first time, I always send the guy my full name, address and phone number with a note, “feel free to give this information to a trusted friend, so that somebody knows where you are.”)
- If you don’t have a buddy to act as your “safety,” then get one. Don’t worry, you don’t have to go into detail with your safety buddy about what you are doing or getting into, if you are uncomfortable or embarrassed sharing that information. Your buddy is not going to judge you, and you can return the favor for him next time.
- You might want to consider meeting the guy in a public place, like at a bar or coffee shop, before going back to his place for the action.
- Even better, go to a public play space like the New York Bondage Club to play for the first time.
- If you are tied up at a play party with lots of other guys around and things get out of hand, you can always yell the universal safe word, which is “safe word!”
- Another thing to consider, if you are going to get tied up by another guy for the first time, is that it is probably better to go to HIS place and not have him over to your place. Is there a doorman or security camera where he lives? That’s a plus for you.
Again, make sure that someone knows where you are going!!!
For more information on how to hook up safely, a really great resource is the New York City Anti Violence Project (AVP) … they have a 24-hour hotline — 212-714-1141 — as well as a downloadable PDF called “Staying Safe” that you can download by clicking here.
The latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine (circulation, 12 trillion) arrived at Metalbond’s apartment, and lo and behold, it’s none other than Master Avery – aka Christian Patrick – pictured in an article about the Sundance Film Festival!
You can see lots more of Master Avery right here on Metalbond by clicking here, and you can see him in action over at the various Kink.com sites by clicking here.
(Meanwhile, does anyone know how I might actually see the movie ‘Interior: Leather Bar’?)
Warning … this video clip of Guy getting his balls tied up and tortured is NOT for the squeamish:
If you want more of this ball-busting action, go to BreederFuckers
At BrutalTops, muscular convict Nick keeps in shape by working out at every opportunity. With sub James now sharing his jail cell he has a place to dump his sweat – the sub’s mouth.
Click for Brutal Tops
Hey bondage fanatics, prisoners, guards, trustees, Masters, porn addicts, chastity slaves, wankers and lurkers (you know which one you are),
I was just wondering if any of you guys have Metalbond set as your home page in your web browser?
If you do set Metalbond as your home page, you should have it set to this URL:
which is the “daily feed” here, usually updated twice a day and sometimes more.
Chuck says is going to be moving soon, and he wants to sell this pile of handcuffs:
You can get in touch with Chuck on Recon (Kuffed2U) or on GearFetish (Kuffed)
… or you can email me and I will forward your message to him.